• Üçler Makina provides high quality with all process of manufacturing in one facility by controlling from start to finish.
• Üçler Makina has 2.500 m² closed area which can be extended if necessary because 9.500 m² undeveloped area is available.
• Üçler Makina has 90 employees with very high qualified engineers and technicians.
• Üçler Makina is also able to produce special machines according to customer’s need and wishes including engineering process.
• Üçler Makina has entered railway industry since 2013 by producing Bogie parts which is used for high speed trains.
• Üçler Makina is also a confirmed sub supplier of ALSTOM for Bogie parts.
• Üçler Makina is very flexible to produce different lot sizes.
The combination of welding experience, fabrication equipment, stainless steel and aluminum knowledge helps tackle the most challenging welding requests of customers.
Inert-gas welding, argon welding and electric arc welding techniques can be applied by Üçler Makina successfully with high quality welding equipment and high qualified welding team which is leaded by experienced welding engineer.
» Üçler Makina has the certificate of ISO 9001 Quality Management System since 2003.
» ISO 3834-3 defines standard quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials both in workshops and at field installation sites.
» There are only very few companies in Turkey, who have the competencies to produce welded railway systems and Üçler is one of those companies who has the certificate of EN 15085-2, subsequently Üçler has started to produce successfully welded equipment for trams and light railway vehicles. Company recently added aluminum welding capability to its ISO EN 15085-2 certificate which is also very critical for railway industry.